Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Charms for my Arms


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!  Today I just wanted to post a picture of my newest Alex and Ani Bracelets.  I have blogged about their bracelets before, but I am just such a fan.  These bangles allow you to customize your look and wear different bracelets and/or different combinations every day.  My darling husband, for our daughter's birth, gave me a gift card to buy whatever I wanted!  So yesterday, when I really needed to get out of the house for a few minutes, I stopped by the Alex and Ani store in Cranston, RI and I picked up two more bracelets. 

I wanted bracelets with my kids' initials on them, so I bought an M for Michael, and a J for Julianne.  I picked them up in gold because I think the two-toned look is so classy.  I just have to say that wearing these bracelets makes me feel special and a little bit more put together.  In the 2 1/2 weeks since my amazing little girl was born, I have lived in sports bras, sweats, and old t-shirts.  At least when I have my Alex and Ani bangles on, I feel more glamorous.  I even love the sound they make as they jingle on my arm.

In addition to the M and J bracelet, I am wearing the Love charm and the Emerald Luxe beaded bracelet.  Hope you like this look.  For more information about Alex and Ani, their website is www.alexandani.com 

2 comments:

  1. love, Love, LOVE these bracelets!!! I really want some now! I may have to splurge :) Thanks for finding me on the blog hop. I am following along...can't wait to hear what tanners you recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a gold cupcake bracelet, Buddha and c initial bracelet :) love them!

    ReplyDelete