Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Turquoise & Caicos for My Spring Break at Home


  Happy Tuesday!  I hope that wherever you are, the weather is as nice as it is here in New England.  It is the perfect week to celebrate my Spring Break at home!  With temperatures in the 70's I really feel like I am on an actual vacation.  Therefore, for my manicure I chose Essie's Turquoise & Caicos.  The name of the polish is perfect in keeping with my theme of the week, but the color is also very hot this spring.  

This Essie polish is a minty green shade of turquoise, and for spring mint green is the color!  Actually, all pastels are popular but mint green has been specifically highlighted in both People Style and Lucky Magazine.  Mint green is not just going to be a popular color for nail polish, but also for clothes and accessories.  As a Mom who is at home now, I don't have an occasion to wear fancy clothes or shoes in this color.  Yet I still feel stylish on the playground wearing this trendy shade on my nails!  Yet another reason why I am obsessed with nail polish.  I hope that you enjoy this look.  Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day!   

1 comment: