Sunday, November 13, 2011

MANI MONDAY REVIEW: CHINA GLAZE'S BLUE YEARS EVE

Happy Manicure Monday Everyone!  I was in the beauty supply store over the weekend and noticed the new China Glaze Holiday Colors.  I plan to buy and review every one of them.  Colors are vibrant and amazing!  The first color that I picked up is Blue Year's Eve.  This is a gorgeous shade of midnight blue, with a hint of shimmer.  Color definitely reminds me of winter, especially New Years Eve.  The shade of blue would look good on almost anyone.  I have a very pale skin tone and it looks great.


While the color is rich and beautiful by itself, I wanted to try it with some OPI Silver Shatter.  I bought this bottle of shatter last summer with the Pirate's of the Caribbean collection and hardly ever used it.  I think it is because I never used it with the right color.  On top of Blue Year's Eve, it looks amazing!  This combination is pretty, glittery, and wintry.  I am going to call this combination JACK FROST BLINGING OUT YOUR NAIL!   
(Pictures below...sorry about the quality.  I am still learning how to work my new camera!)



No comments:

Post a Comment