Sunday, November 27, 2011

MANICURE MONDAY POLISH REVIEW-ICE PRINCESS INSPIRED

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope that you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  Did you shop on Black Friday?  I did and shamefully bought more nail polish.  I couldn't help myself when I came across Princess Grace by China Glaze.  This is a pretty lavender hue.  While in the bottle, this color looks like it will appear more of a lilac shade.  Once a coat of polish is applied to the nail however, it is so light that it looks iridescent.  I applied two coats to my nails because the shade is so light.  When the light hits the nail, you can see that Princess Grace is a light and luminous color.

Since Sally's Beauty Supply had a special of 1.00 off 2 bottles of China Glaze, I also purchased Snow Globe!  This is a clear glitter polish, that has hints of purple, light blue, and a light green sparkle.  China Glaze was right on target when they named this product as it literally looks like the snow falling on a scene in a globe.  Snow Globe is gorgeous and can be used for so many looks.  When layered on top of Princess Grace, this polish reminds me of the sun glistening on new-fallen snow.     

The combination of Princess Grace and Snow Globe, to me, should be called The Snow Princess!  As you may know by now, I really enjoy the winter, especially the snow.  Looking at my nails today, I am looking forward to that first real snow of the season. 

Thank you so much for reading.  Just a note, starting next Monday, 12/5, I will be starting my 12 Days of Christmas Polishes.  I will be reviewing new colors for the season, as well as coming up with some festive looks for this special time of the year!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment