Sunday, November 20, 2011

MANI MONDAY-THANKSGIVING INSPIRED BLING

Happy Manicure Monday!  With Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday, I wanted to do a look that was holiday-ish, without looking too much like Christmas.  So this week, I chose Be Bold by Elizabeth Grady and paired it with OPI's Bring on the Bling.

Be Bold is a brownish red, a little darker than brick.  While I would technically classify Be Bold as a red, it has enough of a brown hue to look perfect for the fall, especially Thanksgiving!  I like to save the real festive reds for Christmas time.

For a little sparkle, I added OPI's Bring on the Bling to my ring finger.  This glitter polish is from last year, but it is on of my favorites!  There are hints of different colors within this polish, but they are subtle enough to just give the gold some dimension.  Paired with the brownish red, the gold pops off my hand.  
Be Bold is available at Elizabeth Grady Skin Care Salons.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment