Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Happy Pink Wednesday everyone!  As I write this post, it is pouring rain and 45 degrees outside.  However, you would never know how cold and miserable the weather is here by looking at my nails.  This week, I chose China Glaze's Shocking Pink (Neon).

In wearing this color, it looks like my hands should be wrapped around a Pina Colada while sitting on a warm tropical island.  Shocking Pink is a fun, vibrant shade that surprisingly does not make my fair skin look pale.  The color is much brighter than it appeared in the bottle at the beauty supply store.  However China Glaze clearly states that it is a neon shade...I just didn't have the time to really look at it.

I will enjoy this fun summer color on this cold and dreary day before Thanksgiving.

Thanks for reading and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment