Sunday, November 6, 2011

MANICURE MONDAY POLISH REVIEW

I love painting nails and trying new polishes!  Being a Licensed Nail Tech, I always use either OPI, or another line found in the professional beauty supply stores.  However, I recently purchased nail polishes from a company that I love...mark. by Avon.

I bought mark. nailed it Trend Holiday Mini Lacquers.  It cost $7.00 for the duo.  What a PLEASANT SURPRISE!  The colors are beautiful.  One bottle in the set is a sugar plum hue, and the other is a shimmery champagne.  Since the two colors seemed to compliment each other very well, I wore them both by trying out the ring finger bling trend that I have been seeing in nail magazines as well as on celebrities.  Friends complimented me on the manicure and the colors. 

The polish itself is durable and long-wearing.  As a Mom, my polish never lasts too long, but I did get almost six days out of it.  It goes on nicely and is not streaky.  You could get away with one coat, but I think that nails always look better with two. 

These shades are great for the upcoming holidays and the set would make a great gift or stocking stuffer.  To purchase this set, go to www.meetmark.com



No comments:

Post a Comment