Monday, January 23, 2012

A Fabulous Bracelet that Supports Animals



Happy Monday!  Hope that you had a great weekend. While I usually post a manicure on Mondays, this week, I wanted to show you my new, fabulous Alex and Ani Bracelets!  I just can't get enough of them!  As a jewelry lover, I think that these bangles are so pretty and unique.  I own seven of them at this time and just keep wanting more.  They are so stylish and reflect parts of my personality, as well as how I may be feeling on a particular day.

My newest bangle from Alex and Ani is my favorite...the Paw Print!  It is from their Charity by Design line that donates a portion of its proceeds to a worthy cause.  The Paw Print obviously supports an animal charity.  I like to layer this bangle with my Love and Happy bracelets, because my own cats bring so much love and happiness to my family and my home.  I rescued them from the street, and am very passionate about helping homeless pets.  We have to be their advocate, because they can't advocate for themselves.  (Also on my arm is my Alex and Ani Sapphire Luxe Bead bracelet.  I chose this beauty because of the deep blue color.  I wear it with all my Alex and Ani bangles.) 

The Paw Prints Expandable Wire Bangle in Russian Silver, cost me $28.00 and I purchased it directly from Alex and Ani's website http://www.alexandani.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=paw+prints.  20% of each bracelet sold goes directly to the Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals http://www.animalalliancenyc.org/.  This organization focuses on supporting, healing, and finding caring homes for dogs and cats.  The Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals, according to their website and twitter account is "a coalition of more than 150 animal rescue groups and shelters working with the city of New York to find homes for every cat and dog in the city who needs one."  Its goal is to make New York City No-Kill.  As a person who has three amazing cats that I found on the street, I am so happy to sport this bangle.  I feel that by wearing it, I am supporting such a worthy cause.  I believe that this Paw Print is a must for any animal supporter/animal lover!  Thanks so much for reading.  Have a fabulous evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment