Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Flip Flop Fantasy on Pink Wednesday



Happy Pink Wednesday!  This week, I am wearing China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy.  This incredibly bright pink polish transports me to an island far away.  It is a tropical shade of pink that almost borders on a pinkish-coral color.  It is so bright in fact, that it looks like it might glow in the dark.  I picked it up yesterday at Sally's on a promotion sale while it was 60 degrees out.  I was feeling spring in the air and this color, along with its name, immediately appealed to me!  

Flip Flop Fantasy, in my opinion, is an exceptionally fun summer color that is fabulous on the nails, but also on the toes.  If I were a few years younger and going on spring break, this would be the polish I would choose.  While my pale and dry winter skin does this polish no justice, I think that with a spray tan, it would look so much better.  I hope that you enjoy it and enjoy your day.  Thanks so much for reading!  

1 comment:

  1. okay WOW!! I am so loving this color. Actually I've been planning on getting a color like this so I may have to pick it up

    Thanks for sharing

    xo

    ReplyDelete