Monday, January 2, 2012

Product Review: Skinnygirl Mommy COOL YOUR FEET SPRAY



I was quite excited when Bethenny Frankel tweeted that her new skin care line was available at Walmart a few weeks ago.  As a fan of hers, I was interested to see how she would do breaking into the personal care products industry.  As an Esthetician, I am always intrigued by new products, so I had to go online to see what her line had to offer.  Skinnygirl has a wide variety of products, including a line for pregnant mommys.  Therefore, with my swollen, achy feet and legs, Bethenny's COOL YOUR FEET SPRAY jumped off the web page right at me!

I received the product last week and am pretty happy with it!  Since I am a pregnant esthetician, the product ingredients were very important to me.  Before using, I immediately went to my Cosmetic Ingredients Dictionary to look up everything included in the foot spray.  I was impressed!  In my opinion, the ingredients seemed safe and beneficial.  Some of the ingredient highlights include Cucumber extract, which has moisturizing and softening properties, as well as anti-itch and anti-inflammatory qualities.  Glycerin is another fabulous ingredient that helps the skin retain its moisture.  I also really like the Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate which is a form of Vitamin C that helps the skin increase its collagen levels and can help to repair effects from UV exposures.


In addition the liking the ingredients, I LOVE this product.  It is cool and refreshing.  The peppermint scent awakens my tired feet, as well as my senses.  It leaves a fresh and cool feel to the feet.  Since I am 33 weeks pregnant still working at the Spa, my feet get very swollen and achy by the end of the day.  I use this spray during work and when I get home, and it provides a little relief.  While I can't completely say that it reduces my swelling, I can say that my feet feel better.  COOL YOUR FEET SPRAY is not only good for mothers, but really anyone.  It is a great product to have on hand for your at-home pedicures or after being on your feet all day.  I could see waitresses, teachers, and anyone who works on their feet benefiting from this product.  

I look forward to trying more of Bethenny's products.  If this spray is any indication of the line, I think it will be great. I also really liked the price point.  This spray only cost me $7.88 on Walmart.com.  Add in .97 shipping, and the total cost was less than $9.00!  Loving that deal.

For more information on the Skinnygirl line, go to http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=skinnygirl&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

No comments:

Post a Comment