Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PINK FRIDAY ON PINK WEDNESDAY


Happy Pink Wednesday!  Today's look is from the new OPI/Nicki Minaj collection.  I used Pink Friday, which is a polish inspired by her album title.  I love this color!  As I stated on my blog the other day, I really like this collection by OPI.  It features bright and funky colors that are truly unique.

Pink Friday is a very pretty shade of pink.  While I would consider it part of the pastel family of pinks, it is brighter and much more fun than a regular pastel shade.  In participating in Pink Wednesdays, I have tried a few pinks out.  This, by far, is my favorite so far!  It is a shade that can be worn even on such a cold winter New England day without looking out of season.

The Nicki Minaj/OPI collection includes a shatter color called Super Bass.  This is a grape-shade of purple.  I tried this on my ring finger to see how it looked with Pink Friday.  I like this look.  However, in keeping with the theme of ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK, I wanted Pink Friday to be the star of the manicure.

Thanks so much for reading!  Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment