Monday, January 2, 2012

Manicure Monday-NICKI MINAJ STYLE


Happy New Year!  I hope that 2012 brings you nothing but health and happiness!  I am so excited with my first manicure of 2012.  It is from the new OPI Nicki Minaj collection.  These colors are so vibrant and fun.  When I got them the other day, I wasn't sure if they would be too bright for me.  However, I love them all.  I intend to swatch them all this coming week, and post them daily to my blog.

The first look that I did features Save Me with Super Bass Shatter.  Save Me is a really playful silver glitter polish.  It features not only glitter, but also tinsel-like pieces in the polish.  This glitzy polish has a hologram effect.  It is really gorgeous.  The only downside is that like most glitter polishes, it goes on thin.  I actually applied three coats of polish to each nail as I really wanted to be able to see the silver through the shatter.

The shatter polish, Super Bass Shatter, is amazing!  It is a grape shade of purple that is quite unique.  I think that it looks fantastic layered over the silver glitter.  I am going to play with Super Bass on all of the colors from this collection to see how it works with other shades. 

I hope that you enjoy this fun look.  Come back tomorrow for another color from Nicki Minaj's OPI Collection.  Thanks so much for reading and have a fabulous day!
After 1 coat of polish
After 3rd Coat of polish





No comments:

Post a Comment