Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pink Wednesday in Florentine Fuchsia


Happy Pink Wednesday!  This week, I am wearing one of my favorite OPI polishes...Florentine Fuchsia!  This pink beauty came in my nail school kit and have loved it ever since.  It is such a beautiful color that looks so rich and creamy on the nail.  I adore the color pink and always feel good wearing it on my tips.  For the last few weeks, I have worn lighter shades of this hue, but today I wanted something deeper.  Therefore, sporting Florentine Fuchsia was an obvious choice for me.  It really is my go-to polish when I don't really know what else to wear.  Florentine Fuchsia is a great shade of pink that looks great year round and is a classic for me.

Thanks so much for reading!  Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment