Monday, January 9, 2012

Mani Monday: Metallic 4 Life





Happy Manicure Monday!  I hope that you had a great weekend.  My Monday manicure is from Nicki Minaj's OPI collection.  It is Metallic 4 LifeMetallic 4 Life is a black polish with sliver glitter right in it.  It makes it very easy to create a fun, sparkly look using only one bottle of lacquer.

This polish went on a bit streaky at first, and was almost a grayish-black on the first coat.  The second coat is needed and is what creates the darker look.  If I am being honest, I don't really love this polish on me.  I think I would like it for a Halloween look, but not so much for an everyday polish.  It looks a little bit odd on me.  I also feel that since Nicki Minaj's collection is so bright and fun, the dark color, for me, is a bit of a let down.  I am sure that it will be a big hit for many people, but this mom just isn't loving it.  I have one more, very vibrant color to swatch from this collection.  I am excited about that one and will post it later this week.

Thanks so much for reading!  Have a wonderful day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment