Monday, January 16, 2012

Manicure Monday: Kristen by Zoya




Happy Monday!  Hope that you had a terrific weekend.  This Monday, I am wearing one of my new Zoya polishes!  Zoya had a fabulous promotion at the beginning of the month where they were giving you two free polishes.  One polish that I was lucky enough to obtain was Kristen.  I had to try this one out since it is my name and all.  Kristen is from their FEEL Winter, the New Neutrals collection.  This line features six beautiful shades.  The polishes are just enough color without being too flashy.

Kristen is a creamy, baby blue shade.  It is subtle, with a nice pop of color.  It is pretty, and very lady-like.  This is my first Zoya product, and I really love that it is Formaldehyde and Toluene free, and also a vegan friendly formula.  I am now a Zoya fan and am thankful that they had this wonderful promotion. 

Thanks for reading!  Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment