Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 10: Frosty the Snowman Inspired Nails


Hello everyone!  Happy Friday and I hope that you had a great week.  With this being the last weekend before Christmas, I am sure that everyone will be so busy over the next two days.  I just wanted to post a quick entry about my 10th Day of Christmas Polishes before things became too chaotic.  

My 1-year old son LOVES Frosty the Snowman.  We have to listen to that song in the car everywhere we go.  So today, I wanted to create a look based on my son's favorite tune.  I used the gorgeous Blue Year's Eve by China Glaze as my polish.  I am obsessed with this polish because it is such a classy color.  It is a sapphire blue, which I always associate with royalty.  As if the color of Blue Year's Eve wasn't beautiful enough, it also has a hint of sparkle in the polish, which makes it even more appealing.  This is the perfect shade of winter blue!

To give this manicure a tribute to Frosty, I added nail art decals made by Cina.  I placed a Frosty decal on my ring finger, and some snowflakes on my index finger.  I really like using these decals because I don't have a lot of time to create a nail art look.  The decals add just the right amount of detail to the nail and it literally takes seconds to create.

I hope that you enjoy this look.  Have a fabulous weekend and I will have another Christmas look on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment