Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Polishes: Classic Christmas Red




Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope that you had a fabulous weekend.  Welcome to Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas Polishes.  Today, I am reviewing China Glaze's Poinsettia.  I chose this polish today because I had a very busy weekend between work and Christmas Parties, and I needed a classic holiday color that would be appropriate for everything.

Poinsettia is a gorgeous shade of red that is very flattering.  I find that some reds make my skin look very pale.  This polish looked great on and I think that it would be flattering on all skin tones.  While I applied two coats of polish to my nails, I didn't need to.  The first coat went on very smooth and wasn't streaky.  I love this polish and think that it truly represents that classic Christmas red that looks so appropriate this time of year.  

Thanks so much for reading. I hope that you have a great day!  Come back tomorrow for another Christmas look.  While I went a bit conservative today, I want to do something tomorrow with some easy nail art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment