Monday, December 26, 2011

Manicure Monday: Ocean by Revlon



Happy Mani Monday!  I hope that you had a fabulous holiday weekend!  Christmas is such a wonderful time, and it just comes and goes so fast.  However, after doing so many Christmas and holiday nail looks, I was so excited to review one of my new, non-holiday polishes by Revlon...Ocean

I picked up this jem last week while it was on sale at CVS.  I was so drawn to the color.  It is a gorgeous jewel-toned green.  Ocean looks like a tropical pool, or a color that you might see in a Caribbean rain forest.  I think that it is such a fun color!

While I was swatching this polish, I found that one coat was sufficient, yet I did two just to be sure.  What I really love about this polish is how fast it dried.  As a mom, it is difficult for me to paint my nails during the day because once I apply the product, my son always wakes up from his nap, making it difficult for my nails to ever dry appropriately.  I usually end up with such a mess.  This Revlon polish is Top Speed/Fast Drying Nail Enamel.  By the time I was finished polishing my right hand, the left hand was already dry!  I am a huge fan of this polish and the fact that it is Top Speed makes it even better.  I highly recommend this Revlon product.

Thanks so much for reading.  I hope that you have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment