Monday, December 26, 2011

Thoughts on 2012



I can't believe how fast time goes by!  This year has just been so good, but it has gone by in the blink of an eye.  Now, in the last week of 2011, I think it is so important to reflect on this year, and focus on all the good that is to come in 2012. 

I am so grateful for everything in my life.  My son is amazing, and he just keeps getting better every day.  He will be two in a few weeks and he is the best thing that has happened to me.  I am so blessed to have such a miracle in my life.  I am also so excited for the birth of my daughter in February of this upcoming year.  I know that she will make our family complete and I can't wait to meet her, and see her for the first time.  I know that with her arrival so early in the year, 2012 will shape up to be one of the best!

I also feel blessed with such a fabulous career.  I love working in the spa industry and helping people to look and feel their best.  I also love the flexibility that comes with my job.  I am able to spend so much time with my family, and still make a great living on a part-time basis!  I look forward to building my clientele in the new year and continually improving to offer my clients the best massage and aesthetic services in the area.

Finally, I am happy to have started this blog.  What started out as something to do at night while my son was sleeping, has really turned into a passion of mine.  I enjoy blogging so much and am excited to post more manicures, skin information, and product reviews in the new year.  I don't think that it will be very easy for me to post so much in the months of February and March due to the birth of my daughter, but I am going to try my best.  I appreciate your support and am thankful that you have come to my blog and read its content. 

If you have any comments, suggestions, or products that you want me to test in the new year, please e-mail me at thespamom@gmail.com or send me a tweet to @thespamom

I hope that you have a very healthy and happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment