Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Pink Chiffon by Revlon



Happy Pink Wednesday!  I hope that you are having a good week.  This Wednesday, I am wearing Pink Chiffon by Revlon.  I have to be honest, I don't love this polish on me.  I picked up this color last week at Rite Aid, while they were having a BOGO 1/2 off on Revlon nail enamel.  I loved the color in the bottle as it is such a pretty, pastel shade that reminds me of spring.  I could almost envision this shade on an Easter egg it is that pretty.

However, once I started to polish my nails, I fell out of love with it.  I believe that the reason for this is my skin tone, and not the color of the polish itself.  Perhaps if I had a deeper tone, it would have been more flattering on me.  The other reason why I might have been so underwhelmed with this pink is the sharp contrast to my nails from Monday.  I wore Ocean by Revlon and LOVED this color so much!  I got so many complements on it from family, friends, and random people at the mall.  Pink Chiffon just might have been too light after such a rich jewel tone.  I have pictures, so I guess this one is up to you to decide if you love it or not.

Thanks as always for reading.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment