Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pink Wednesday: My Revlon Deal!



Happy Pink Wednesday!  With Christmas on Sunday, and all the shades of red and green, I am so happy to be wearing pink today.  This week, I am wearing my very first Revlon lacquer purchase...Raspberry Rapture.  As I was Christmas shopping last week at my local CVS, I came upon this polish and it happened to be on clearance for 75% off!  Therefore, I had to buy it because it only cost me 99 cents!  I really like this color.  It is a very tropical, summery pink.  It is scented too so when it dries, it does have a bit of a fruity smell to it.  This feature was nice because I knew when my nails were dry by the scent.  That was helpful as I was swatching this color because I trying to get dinner on the table at the same time.  Another nice feature about this product is that it goes on very smoothly, and I really only needed one coat.

In short, I am a big fan of the Revlon Nail Enamels!  I purchased a few more on clearance at CVS, and this week, the drugstore had a fabulous deal on the polish.  If you purchased a bottle for $4.99, you received $3.00 in extra bucks.  Therefore, it was like getting the polish for $1.99.  I can't wait to play around with these new colors and create some very pretty looks.  Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment